Diljit Dosanjh, a Punjabi musician, and actor, has just launched a new album of Punjabi songs called G.O.A.T. GOAT album is the name of his latest album, although most people don’t know what it stands for.
G.O.A.T. – Greatest of All Time – Full-Form Diljit Dosanjh New Album tracks have been defined. All 16 tracks are included on the CD. I’ll go through each song’s specifics so that you can learn who wrote the song’s lyrics.
G. O. A.T Album Songs List Diljit Dosanjh
- Intro – G Sidhu and Urban King
- G.O.A.T. – Karan Aujla, G- Funk
- Clash – Raj Ranjodh, The Kidd
- Navvi Navvi Yarri – Rony Ajanli, Gill Machhrai, Desi Crew
- Peed – Raj Ranjodh and Gupz Shera
- Taare – Happy Raikoti, Intense
- Track Suit Ft Nimrat Kahira – Laddi Chahal and Desi Crew
- Faraar – Ranbir Singh, YoungStar Pop Boy
- Jatti – Shree Brar, Desi Crew
- Akh Lall Jatti Di – Amrit Maan, Ikwinder Singh
- Pyaar – D Harp, Mr. Rubal
- Habbit – Manjinder Brar and The Kidd
- Range – Shree Brar and Black Virus
- Patola FT Kaur B – Shree Brar and Deep Jandu
- Whiskey – Laddi Chahal and Desi Crew
- Born to Shine – Amrit Maan, Desi Crew
Diljit Dosanjh is renowned for his Bhangra songs, but he’s releasing two heartfelt tracks as part of his album this time. Aside from that, Jodi will be Diljit Dosanjh’s second feature film. The movie, in which he and Nimrat Khaira star, is set for release this year and stars him.
Diljit Dosanjh lends his tremendous vocals to this tune. When it comes to the song’s lyrics, Karan Aujla, also known as the song machine, wrote them. G-Funk composed the music, and Rahul Dutta directed the video for the song. Diljit Dosanjh and Elwa, a model from a different country, appear in a fantastic video.
A new song by Diljit Dosanjh is now available on his official YouTube page. Audience members are enthusiastic about the song’s performance.
The song’s popularity is on the rise. Many of Diljit Dosanjh’s tracks have become popular in the Punjabi music scene. Furthermore, he is a well-known Bollywood and Pollywood actor.